One of Oakville’s most vibrant communities, Kerr Village is a little slice of the city in a charming village setting and Kerr Village Real estate is no exception. Plus, it’s our home already! Much like a typical Toronto Village like Bloor West, King West, Queen West etc. It’s a destination neighbourhood because of it’s walkable central business area and wide sidewalks with cafe’s and loads of flowers during the summer. Much like getting into one of those expensive Toronto neighbourhoods just as they were taking off. People walk, smile at one another and actually say hello. You get to know the shop keepers by name. Neighbours and businesses work well together here and with great pride. Will you be our next neighbour? (2 minutes to the GO train…bonus!). One of the most bikeable cities in Canada! Oh we are also the most highly regarded city in the country.
Your Choice of Homes
Kerr Village real estate is defined by a diverse selection of homes and two distinct neighbourhoos. West Kerr Village is perfect for young new families to the area who love walkability and has more price approachable homes. Also builders love it here in order to build bigger homes on these properties with large frontages. We also have West River which is on the east side of Kerr St. Both neighbourhoods and all the businesses along Kerr St, make up the Business District and Village Community. Super Friendly and walkable. A true Village lifestyle. Very bicycle friendly.
What you’ll find is a wide range of homes from brick bungalows, pre-wartime one and a half storey homes, apartments, lofts, and some work-live-style luxury townhomes (offering ground-level storefront with private living spaces above).
The residential West River neighbourhood (the east side of Kerr Village) offers grand-sized lots, plenty of mature trees, stunning design and landscaping and some properties backing onto the gorgeous Sixteen Mile Creek (providing owners with Riparian rights to these valuable waterfront properties). This is a quiet area, with a very friendly and tight-knit residents’ association. A selection of new condo and loft projects are under construction throughout Kerr Village real estate, which will lead to more demand and exciting growth. Want to learn more about what’s changing? Let’s take a tour
Your Future Hotspots
Where will you go once you get here? Here’s our list of the spots that Kerr Village locals rave about…
- The Boot Social Pizzeria: the newest restaurant on the strip. Grab a drinks with friends and relax. It’s almost the neighbourhood pub and get there early to get a table. Friendly, great service, amazing atmosphere and terrific and authentic Neapolitan style pizzas. just north of Speers on the east side of Kerr St, Oakville, ON)
- A true East Coast experience – except closer to the shores of Lake Ontario than the Atlantic: The Mermaid and the Oyster ( 250 Kerr St, Oakville)
- An established, much-loved Oakville hotspot for lunch and brunch: Stoney’s Bread Company (325 Kerr St, Oakville, ON)
- Twisted tea parties, amazing scones, custom-blended teas, and events catering: Mad Hatter Tea Co. (282 Kerr St, Oakville, ON)
- Exquisite Bakery & Cafe with delicous baked goods & hands down the most beautiful custom cakes: The Sweetest Thing (363 Kerr St, Oakville)
- The most incredible café lattes, espresso-based drinks, and “clean” eats in a top-10 café in Ontario: Kerr St. Café (298 Kerr St, Oakville)
- PIZZA! The delicious made-to-order pizza of OAKVILLE PIZZERIA (404 Kerr St, Oakville)
- COMING SOON! Hangry Pirate Just down the street from our office, HOORAY! Healthy and Fun
- COMING SOON! The POOP Cafe, a kids fun and funny place for desserts. (278 Kerr St, Oakville)
- COMMUNITY – a seriously cool twist on Vegan flavours. Redesigning old favourites with a twist. YUM! (343 Kerr St, Oakville)
- LETTUCE LOVE CAFE needs no introduction to those in the west end or in the Vegan Lifestyle. One of our favourite lunch places. (326 Kerr St, Oakville)
- BOFFO’s FINE FOODS – have a craving for authentic and delicious? Butchery, Delicatessen, Cookery. (334 Kerr St, Oakville)
- ASTA DOUGH – Asta Dough is a hit with kids, big and small. Gourmet Cookie Dough has finally come to Kerr St! (363 Kerr St, Oakville) They are right next door to our office. It’s Hell, because they have so many flavours. So tempting!
- GINGERMAN’S SOCIAL EATERY Pretty much the local pub you always wanted. Friendly staff, great atmosphere and good food. (335 Kerr St, Oakville)
Your Local Schools
- W.H. Morden Public School (JK – 8)
- Pinegrove Public School (JK – 8) – French Immersion
- St. James Elementary School (JK-8) – Catholic
- Oakwood Public School (JK – 6)
- Elementary School Catholic Sainte-Marie (JK – 6)
- Thomas A. Blakelock High School (9 – 12) – French Immersion
- St. Thomas Aquinas Secondary School (9 – 12) – Catholic School
- Ecole Elementaire Catholique Sainte-Marie (JK – 8) – French School
Your Experience and Our Home already
Our Store front @ 361 Kerr St.
Stop in and say Hi!
Kerr Village is the hip place to be, and it just so happens to be our home, too.
Our office is located here, right in the middle of the fun. We can tell you firsthand that this neighbourhood is
changing almost every day. This is a real community, with real growth, and is already a great place to call home. Looking for walkability and convenience? We’d give this place 10/10!
Want to make Kerr Village real estate yours? Reach out to us now, and we’ll give you a personal tour and all the dirt. It’s all good! A place where you’ll know the shop/cafe owners by name and people smile and say hello.